Ayur Herbal Skin Toner Review


Ayur Herbal Skin Toner with Aloe Vera Review-
 
Hi everyone! Today, I am going to review the worst product I have ever tried in my life. It is called the Ayur Herbal Skin toner. I have already thrown it into the trash can :P Seriously, I don't know how come Ayur, which is such a well known brand in India, made a bad product! I am afraid to try any of their products now.... *haan ji*

Claims: Tones the body by cleansing it thoroughly. It shrinks the pores on the skin giving a soft look to the skin


Ingredients: Not mentioned :P 

Price: Rs. 45 for 100 ml 

My Take on Ayur Herbal Skin Toner-

 The toner comes in a simple packaging with no ingredients list mentioned. The toner is pink in color and smells like ritha and amla ( Indian gooseberry) mixed with rose water! :/ :/ It is runny in consistency. It contains alcohol, maybe, as it just dries away super fast leaving a slight transparent layer on the skin.

I simply HATE this toner! The first day I tried it, it just gave me an itching and a burning sensation too! My skin could not bear this double dose and the next morning, I got 5 big black pimples! I tried using it again the next day and guess what- I got 3 more pimples too. 

 
This is a completely worthless product from Ayur. I am most probably not going to try anything from Ayur in the future. It took almost 1 month for my pimples to heal. I am warning you! Do not buy this product ever and if you have already bought it, then don not try it on your face.

 Summing up the pros and cons-

PROS-
1) Pink in color :P
2) Nothing else... :P

CONS-
1) Gives a burning sensation
2) Leaves a transparent layer behind on the skin
3) Gives itching sensation too
4) Packaging is not leak proof
5) Breaks me out badly
6) Fragrance
7) Does not help much in reducing appearance of pores

Overall Verdict- Do I need to explain anything else? This product is not worth a chance. If you have sensitive, normal, combination, dry, acne prone, rough skin then do Not give this a try :) :P

 
Rating- 0/5

Do you like Ayur products?

Tags- Ayur herbal Skin Toner review India, Ayur Herbal skin toner price in India, Ayur toner, Toner Ayur, Aloe Vera toner, astringent, Ayur herbal toner, Ayur toner, Combination Skin, cucumber, herbal toner, how to use a toner, oily skin, PH blanced, pore reducer, Price, review, rose water, skin tonics, Ayur skin toner ingredients, Ayur skin toner product information, Google, India, blogger, wordpress, United States Of America, Yahoo, Bing.

27 comments:

  1. eeee :-\ thanks for d warning arpita :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its bad that it happened with u .. Thanks for letting all of us know ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :) Yup....The pimples it gave me took 1 month to get healed properly :(

      Delete
  3. Ayyooo I have used this one and yeah this is such a bad toner :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm free coz I have thrown it away :D *Happy dance* :D

      Delete
  4. ohh ..thats sad Its completely worthless product
    thanks for sharing n letting us know...BTW nice review :)
    My current post : http://www.bbeautilicious.com/rimmel-apocalips-lip-lacquers-review-swatches/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following you too Tejinder via Bloglovin :D Welcome :)

      Delete
    2. i dnt have blog arpita..i am writing for some ppl..
      Thanks dear :)

      Delete
    3. Oh! I thought it is your blog :P :)

      Delete
  5. Uhhhh such a dud product. I had used Ayur Astringent n quite liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate this one and yes, I have heard superb reviews about the astringent..but won't try that anymore :P :P I am totally hating Ayur for making this product :P

      Delete
  6. thanks a lot for dropping by my blog and for following arpita.... im following back....

    keep in touch,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja :D I loved your blog :)

      Delete
  7. I have it & I don't like it either...I have tried only a few Ayur products & had no good luck with them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not going to buy anything from them now... :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I still have it with me and dunno what to do with it :P

      Delete
  9. my god....I will never ever try this brand.... such a shame!!
    Thanks for letting us know dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Renji :) Some of the face packs are okay from this brands but this toner is just a disastrous product!

      Delete
  10. I have used this one and trust me i simply this product, it irritated my skin like anything..:( though nice and honest review Arpi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops...Sorry i got my comment published without writing Hate* after simply*. I meant i hated this product :) :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate this one too!! Breaks me out :( :(

      LOL :P :P

      Delete
  12. No..! I liked it.. I am using this product from last 2 months and it suited Mr really well.. Neither I got a burning sensation nor any kind of pimples. May be the product didn't suited you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ayur toner is really bad it smell like nail remover and results are actually worst. Now I am using toner for some other company and results are really great in comparison of **Ayur**

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you put large amount in your face,you should use little bit or little amount of it,if ur face get itching continously using these product that mean you have allegery with rose.I advise you not use these products.

    ReplyDelete